Energy Therapies produce biological impact directly at the cellular level.
LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and Photonic Stimulation (infrared) operating at specific wavelengths produce a variety of beneficial
- Improves metabolism of nitric oxide which enhancescirculation and vascular activity
- Stimulates synthesis of ATP, essential in metabolism of all cellular processes
- Increases phagocytosis — the body’s natural process to scavenge dead and degenerated cells
- Increases RNA/DNA synthesis, stimulating cellular reproduction and replacement of damaged cells
- Increases production of endorphins from the brain - promoting pain reduction and mood elevation
- Stimulates fibroblastic activity — promoting repair of connective tissue and formation of collagen fibers
- Increases lymphatic system activity, reducing edema, inflammation and swelling
Pulsed Electro Magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sessions provide a therapeutic application of pulsating magnetic fields, producing tiny electromagnetic impulses (inductions) in the body.
The voltage of a healthy cell is about -70 mvolts across the cellular membrane. If the voltage drops, cellular function is impaired. PEMF acts as a battery recharger for human cells. It improves oxygen utilization & nutrient uptake, enhances cellular metabolism (ATP) and reduces inflammation, it calms the nervous system, improving immune function.
During a Vibroacoustic Therapy session you lay down, fully clothed, on a zero gravity SMART Lounge. Through headphones, you listen to a music selection utilizing binaural (brain balancing) technology.
Through the lounge, you feel gentle vibrations flow through your body. The vibration:
- enhances circulation, widening blood vessels and opening the capillary beds
- enhances oxygenation of tissues and organs
- balances the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- resets the emotional brain, eliminating the fight or flight response
- improves pH through acid metabolite and toxin elimination
The result is a very deep sense of rest and relaxation, a key element of wellbeing.