Energy Therapies produce biological impact directly at the cellular level.
During a Vibroacoustic Therapy session you lay down, fully clothed, on a zero gravity SMART Lounge. Through headphones, you listen to a music selection utilizing binaural (brain balancing) technology.
Through the lounge, you feel gentle vibrations flow through your body. The vibration:
- enhances circulation, widening blood vessels and opening the capillary beds
- enhances oxygenation of tissues and organs
- balances the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- resets the emotional brain, eliminating the fight or flight response
- improves pH through acid metabolite and toxin elimination
The result is a very deep sense of rest and relaxation, a key element of wellbeing.
Pulsed Electro Magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sessions provide a therapeutic application of pulsating magnetic fields, producing tiny electromagnetic impulses (inductions) in the body.
The voltage of a healthy cell is about -70 mvolts across the cellular membrane. If the voltage drops, cellular function is impaired. PEMF acts as a battery recharger for human cells. It improves oxygen utilization & nutrient uptake, enhances cellular metabolism (ATP) and reduces inflammation, it calms the nervous system, improving immune function.
LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and Photonic Stimulation (infrared) operating at specific wavelengths produce a variety of beneficial
- Improves metabolism of nitric oxide which enhancescirculation and vascular activity
- Stimulates synthesis of ATP, essential in metabolism of all cellular processes
- Increases phagocytosis — the body’s natural process to scavenge dead and degenerated cells
- Increases RNA/DNA synthesis, stimulating cellular reproduction and replacement of damaged cells
- Increases production of endorphins from the brain - promoting pain reduction and mood elevation
- Stimulates fibroblastic activity — promoting repair of connective tissue and formation of collagen fibers
- Increases lymphatic system activity, reducing edema, inflammation and swelling